Nicolas Cage’s Ex-Wife is Demanding Spousal Support After Being Married For 4 Days

Nicholas Cage in Court

It looks like Nicolas Cage is in quite a pickle, after his ex-wife, who he was married to for a whopping 4 days, is demanding spousal support. Yes, it wasn’t too long ago that the couple announced they had secretly eloped, after dating for a year. Cage and Erika Koike, a makeup artist, applied for a marriage license in Vegas one Saturday night on March 23, 2019, and by Wednesday, filed for an annulment.

Ah, young love, so cute, so reckless, so…expensive? According to the annulment documents, the 55-year-old actor claims he was so hammered and passed beyond the point of intoxication, because Vegas of course, that he “reacted on impulse and without the ability to recognize or understand the full impact of his actions.” Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Rule number one in Las Vegas, Cage, don’t get close to the church chapels especially if you’re drunk. Rookie move on your part, everyone knows that!

Nicolas Cage and Erika Koike

Nicholas Cage and Erika Koike

Cage then continues by saying the 4-day marriage was a fraud (once again, duh) because Koike didn’t actually disclose the full “nature and extent” of her relationship with another person. It doesn’t end there, oh no. Apparently, the makeup artist didn’t disclose to Cage in the whole year they were dating that she had a criminal background.

What is the criminal history the Ghost Rider actor is referring to? Turns out Koike has two DUIs which she pled no contest to in Los Angeles in 2008 and 2011 and a domestic violence arrest in 2006. Of course, the Hollywood actor tried to justify the annulment by saying that both had conflict in dispositions and personalities that are deep as to render the two “incompatible in marriage.”

Koike filed on April 19th, seeking spousal support by claiming that Cage’s drunken impulsiveness doesn’t qualify for an annulment. According to court documents, the 34-year-old also claims that her reputation has been severely damaged by Cage and has lost out on many career opportunities. She is also asking him to pay all legal fees.

TRAVIS SCOTT DELETED INSTAGRAM TO PROVE LOYALTY TO ‘WIFEY’ KYLIE

Ain’t a damn thing going down in Travis Scott‘s DMs — he deleted his Instagram purely to prove his devotion to Kylie Jenner after she found some suspect messages.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ … Kylie found a number of what she deemed “overly friendly” DMs between him and several women with whom he’d been chatting. We’re told KJ saw the messages as “evidence” to accuse him of cheating.

We’re told Travis maintains the DMs didn’t amount to anything more than innocent flirting, and he didn’t act on anything. However, he decided the best way to prove his commitment to Kylie and Stormi … was to just get rid of IG.

That strategy seems to have staved off a full breakup, for now, as Kylie hasn’t pulled the plug on their relationship — despite being incredibly pissed when she first found the DMs last week.

Travis has clearly been trying to make amends with his baby mama, going so far as to shout her out in concert as his “wifey.” We’re told he’s been working behind-the-scenes, as well, to make things right, and is begging for forgiveness. He doesn’t want this to torpedo their love.

Our sources tell us he is flying back home more often now, even while he continues to tour.

Kylie’s been keeping her distance, though, preoccupying her time with girlfriends and retail therapy … so only time will tell if she fully takes him back and can get past this. 

What Prince Charles said to his friends about Princess Diana just hours before the wedding

 was 12 years older than and when the Royal Palace announced their engagement the Prince of Wales’ friends had warnings for the Heir to the throne that could have changed the history of the  if only Prince Charles listened. The Channel 5 documentary Charles and Di: The Truth Behind Their Wedding revealed the Prince eventually shared concerns about his decision to marry then Lady Diana Spencer just mere hours before the big day.

The documentary reports Prince Charles said of Princess Diana “she is exquisitely pretty, a perfect poppy. But she is a child”.

He added: “She does not look old enough to be out of school, much less married.”

Royal expert Ingrid Seward said: “There was a whole group of Charles’ friends who saw this could be an absolute disaster.

“She was like a high-school student and he was like a professor.”

Prince Charles’ close friend Penny Ramsey had raised her doubt to the Prince about the match.

The Prince of Wales reportedly told friends he was in a “confused and anxious state of mind” and “terrified” of making a promise that he would later regret in his life.

Prince Charles and Princess Diana

Ms Seward added: “Prince Charles kept saying ‘I want to do the right thing by my country. I want to do the right thing by my family’.

“In his heart, I think he knew that they just had nothing in common.”

But Prince Charles was not the only one having second thoughts about the wedding.

Princess Diana’s dreams of happiness with Prince Charles started to crumble when she made a devastating discovery on July 22 1981, royal experts said.

Biographer Christopher Wilson believes the then-20-year-old princess was already “very suspicious” of the relationship between the groom-to-be and Camilla, to the point that she had pressed those close to Charles over the nature of the close bond with his female friend.

But on the same day of her final wedding dress fitting, Diana spotted a package with the name of Camilla on it on the desk of Prince Charles’s private secretary, Michael Colborne.

Princess Diana, Prince Charles, Camilla Parker Bowles

After insisting to see what was inside of it, Diana found a gold bracelet with the letter G and F engraved, the initials for the nicknames Charles and Camilla used for each other – Gladys and Fred.

Mr Wilson said the discovery left her devastated. He said: “I think she was very suspicious of anything Camilla.  

“She asked to see what was inside and eventually she was allowed to have her way.

“She was absolutely in tears, in a terrible state about it.

“It was clear that this was Prince Charles’ farewell present to Camilla.”

JULIANNE HOUGH ADMITS TO SEEING A SEX THERAPIST TO SPICE UP HER SEX LIFE

Julianne Hough admitted to seeing a sex therapist.

The “America’s Got Talent” judge and her husband Brooks Laich opened up about their experience with a sex therapist on Laich’s podcast “How Men Think,” according to a report published Tuesday by Page Six.

Hough revealed the couple had found a therapist and took a sexual capability test which helped them build “erotic blueprints.”

“When I took the test, I realized that there were certain things that gave me connection and intimacy that were different than what gave Brooks connection and intimacy,” Hough said during the podcast. “By almost learning each other’s language — sort of like love languages — it was almost like a menu of how we could please each other sexually, but also intimately.”

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

Design a site like this with WordPress.com
Get started